Data Protection Policy
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
- Booking information for EcoVillage Events
You directly provide EcoVillage CIC with this data via the following means:
- Signing up on our website as an EcoVillage customer
- Purchasing EcoVillage Events Membership
- Purchasing tickets to an EcoVillage event
- Registering interest in an EcoVillage event or item
EcoVillage collects your data to enable us to:
- Maintain a log of who our customers are.
- Contact our users with relevant information (where they are subscribed to our email correspondence, or where they require information pertinent to a product or service they have ordered)
- Keep our services relevant to the requirements of the members and the community
EcoVillage will not share personal identification information with any outside body without clearly requesting permission from the relevant person.
EcoVillage securely stores your data within the EcoVillage Shopify website.
View their security information here:
EcoVillage will keep your shopping account information while your account remains active. If your account is closed we will delete your account information from our databases within 6 months.
EcoVillage CIC would like to send you information regarding our progress, activities and events. If you have not subscribed to our email list then you will not receive these emails. If you do not wish to receive emails from us you can opt out of our email subscription at any time.
EcoVillage CIC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights; every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request EcoVillage CIC provide copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that EcoVillage CIC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EcoVillage CIC to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that EcoVillage CIC erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that EcoVillage CIC restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to EcoVillage CIC’s processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that EcoVillage CIC transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet Log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in,
- Understanding how you use our website
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EcoVillage has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office 0303 123 1113